We know that there are literally hundreds if not thousands of helpful beauty tips out there, so we thought we’d just share some that we find our brides get the most mileage out of. We want you looking stunning and feeling the same on your big day!!
· Facials are fun but not the week of your wedding.
· Don’t tan that week for the first time.
· Do drink lots of water on the week leading up to the big day!!
· Do get your makeup professionally done – it’s worth it! But, don’t use mineral makeup because the photos won’t capture your look like you actually are that day.
· Do get lots of sleep – No beauty product can do for you what 8 hours of sleep can.
· Do break in your shoes around your house all month prior – A funny look on your face because your feet hurt really make those family photos difficult to hang in the hallway.
A few others as well….
· Two shades of lipstick blended, always make for a pretty color – but don’t forget to ask your makeup artist for some to freshen up throughout the day.
· Ultra pale pedicures make your feet look more tan.
· If you have a pimple, dabbing on a bit of Visine before you put on your makeup will remove the redness.
· Dab, don’t wipe, your tears.
· Your hair will shine more if you rinse it with cold water before getting out of the shower – but make sure you’ve talked to whoever is doing your hair so that you know if you should wash it that day or the day before!